We prevent fraudulent transactions
Norton 360 Standard | 1 Device | 1 Year Subscription with Automatic Renewal
Buy online: Norton 360 provides powerful layers of protection for your device and online privacy – all in a single solution. Your PC, Mac ®, tablet, or smartphone receives protection against viruses, ransomware, phishing, and other online threats as you bank, shop and browse online.
Norton 360 provides powerful layers of protection for your device and online privacy – all in a single solution. Your PC, Mac®, tablet, or smartphone receives protection against viruses, ransomware, phishing, and other online threats as you bank, shop and browse online.
Your personal information, when transmitted through your device, has protection both at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption with our Secure VPN. It helps block cybercriminals from accessing your personal information when connecting to Wi-Fi, even public Wi-Fi.
Norton 360 also includes PC Cloud Backup4 as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices, and even ransomware, and Password Manager provides the tools you need to manage your passwords and logins.
Should the unexpected happen, our Virus Protection Promise offers a refund. If your device gets a virus we can’t remove, you get your money back.3
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH ENROLLMENT AND ACTIVATION ONLINE*: A payment method (Credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use. You won’t be charged until the pre-paid terms ends.
- SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL*: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel automatic renewal in your Norton account anytime
- Device Security: Real-time protection for 1 PC, Mac® or mobile device against ransomware, viruses, spyware, phishing and other online threats.
- Secure VPN: Access your favourite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption. (Secure VPN is not available in all countries– check local legislation)
- Password Manager: Tools to easily generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
- PC Cloud Backup:1,4 10 GB of cloud storage to store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- SafeCam2 Instantly alerts you to any attempt to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorised access to it.
- Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online
- Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac: Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorised traffic.
- Virus Protection Promise: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, and if not, will give you a refund.3
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
1 Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows.
2 Norton SafeCam features are only available on Windows.
3 Restrictions apply. Must have a qualifying subscription with automatic renewal. See Norton.com/guarantee for details.
4 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
5 English only. See https://www.norton.com/globalsupport for details.
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device or complete enrollment to get protection.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal prices here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
- Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are primarily for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.
System Requirements Norton 360 Standard | 1 Device | 1 Year Subscription with Automatic Renewal
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows® 10 (all versions), Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later|
|CPU:||Current and previous two versions of Mac® OS / Features not supported: Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup and Norton SafeCam.|
System Requirements Mac OS
|OS:||Current and previous two versions of Mac® OS / Features not supported: Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup and Norton SafeCam.|
Additional notes: Android™ Operating Systems: Android 6.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems: iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS
Norton™ Secure VPN is compatible with PC, Mac®, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton Secure VPN may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.