We prevent fraudulent transactions
The Sims™ 4 Get Together
Buy online: Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like thrilling games of foosball, lively midnight bonfires, super-secret dance parties, and more! You can also join different clubs with distinct personalities and style, to meet new Sims and live it up. In The Sims 4 Get Together* there’s always a great reason to get together.
Welcome to the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with picturesque landmarks to explore like the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, alluring pools along the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins. Visit local hotspots and grab a delicious espresso at the café, chat up your favorite crush at the pub, or dance the night away at the discotheque. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like thrilling games of foosball, lively midnight bonfires, super-secret dance parties, and more! You can also join different clubs with distinct personalities and style, to meet new Sims and live it up. In The Sims 4 Get Together* there’s always a great reason to get together.
- Explore A New World: Discover the beautiful new world of Windenburg! Explore its scenic neighborhoods including the charming traditional countryside, bustling town square, ultra-modern business district, and exclusive private island.
- Visit Local Hotspots: There are plenty of new places for Sims to get together! Enjoy the afternoon Sim watching at the outdoor café, meet up for drinks at the local pub, dance the night away at the underground discotheque, get lost in the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, take a dip in the alluring pools alongside the bluffs, or explore the mysterious ancient ruins.
- Meet New Sims: Live it up and meet new Sims by joining different clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and style. Hang out with your favorite club and either go with the flow, or mix things up and start some drama. You can also meet up with other clubs to see what interesting stories unfold. Can’t find the perfect club? Create and customize your own clubs and play any way you like. Playing with different clubs unlocks unique rewards for you to enjoy.
- Rule The Dance Floor: Take the party to the next level with the new DJ & dancing skills. Pump up the crowd by creating the perfect mix on the DJ booth, then jump on the dance floor and show off all new dance moves.
- Grab A Drink: Flirt with the cute barista, grab a delicious espresso, and enjoy your caffeine buzz at the café. Then meet up at the local pub for a quick bite and challenge other Sims to a thrilling game of foosball.
- Party Anywhere: Throw parties anytime, anywhere! Head out to the ruins or any of your favorite party spots, and set up the DJ booth to get the party started, build a bonfire to heat things up, dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations, and sneak away for a quick romantic romp in the bushes with the Sim next door.
System Requirements The Sims™ 4 Get Together
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1|
|CPU:||1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in|
|Graphics:||128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or|
System Requirements Mac OS
|OS:||Mac OS® X 10.7.5 (Lion)|
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo-Prozessor with 2,4 Ghz or better|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce 320M, 9600M, 9400M, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. 256 MB VRAM or better.|