We prevent fraudulent transactions
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – A World Betrayed
Buy online: A World Betrayed portrays a seminal moment in the history of the Three Kingdoms. Many of the iconic warlords of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS have now passed on, a catalyst that has spurred a new generation of warlords into making a play for their own dynasties.
A World Betrayed portrays a seminal moment in the history of the Three Kingdoms. Many of the iconic warlords of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS have now passed on, a catalyst that has spurred a new generation of warlords into making a play for their own dynasties.
As well as adding in more factions to the South, A World Betrayed includes:*
- Two new factions led by fan favourites Lü Bu and Sun Ce
- 13 playable factions
- New unique battlefield units
- New faction mechanics
- New events and story missions
- New legendary characters
- New story events
- A brand-new 194 CE start date
- All sons are born in the shadow of their fathers. It’s how they move beyond that defines them.
The year is 194CE and Dong Zhuo, the seemingly unstoppable tyrant, has been dead for two years. But his death blow did not come from an enemy hand; the blade belonged to Lü Bu, his adoptive son.
Since Dong Zhuo’s death, Lü Bu has flirted with a number of allegiances, swiftly falling in (and out) with the warlords he finds around him. Having found further opportunities by taking Cao Cao’s land while he was away avenging the death of his father, he now flees from Cao Cao and his allies, seeking further means to prove his battle prowess and defeat the supposed heroes of China.
Meanwhile in the South, Sun Ce mourns his own father’s death, Sun Jian. Vowing to defend his legacy, he seeks expansion into the South, but can he keep his people safe and prove his worth beyond his father’s legacy?
With the world in turmoil, it’s up to you to carve out a path for your hero, and lay waste to anyone that stands in your way.
The legendary warrior Lü Bu may be fearsome in battle, but he is hasty when it comes to the intricacies of rule. At the start of his campaign players will find themselves locked in combat with Cao Cao’s main army. Fight your way out of Chen to survive and rally your forces for the next inevitable showdown. This is the only DLC in which Lü Bu and his faction become playable.
Unique Faction Mechanics:
- Momentum: Lü Bu’s faction centres around Lü Bu himself defeating enemies as faction leader. Defeating enemy characters grants momentum points which enable a variety of powerful actions and bonuses.
- Greatest Warrior Panel: Lü Bu’s faction has access to the ‘Greatest Warriors’ panel, featuring legendary warriors from the Three Kingdoms period. Defeating these legendary warriors with Lü Bu unlocks various permanent bonuses for the faction.
Unique Story Events:
- Experience the historic conflict between Cao Cao and Lü Bu
- Lü Bu’s shifting allegiances: will you join Liu Bei, and later betray him?
- Lü Bu’s fractured faction: Will your generals betray you?
When playing as Lü Bu you also have access to two new units;
- Camp Crushers (two-handed sword infantry)
- Flying Riders (armoured shock cavalry)
The military general Sun Ce is a vassal of Yuan Shu at the start of this campaign, as his father Sun Jian was before him. In Sun Ce’s campaign the player must grapple with decisions around the overlord; should Sun Ce stay loyal or should he rebel? With a desire to push South and conquer his homelands, Sun Ce has a fraught journey ahead of him.
Unique Faction Mechanic:
- Legacy Of Wu: Sun Ce has a list of ‘ambitions’ and completing these goals grants permanent bonuses to his faction. This includes tasks such as conquering lands in the south, gathering high-level characters into his court and getting vengeance for his father’s murder.
- Reckless Luck: Sun Ce’s reckless behaviour lets him expand his kingdom with unmatched speed and ease. But the luck that keeps him alive can’t be sustained forever. If his luck runs out, Sun Ce dies. By completing his ambitions, his death can be delayed and, perhaps, avoided.
Unique Story Events:
- Guide Sun Ce’s unbridled ambition and reckless confidence into conquering the South.
- Experience Sun Ce’s conflict with Yan Baihu and Yuan Shu.
- Prove your worth, and Sun Jian’s old generals will flock to your faction.
When playing as Sun Ce you also have access to two new units and his father’s mercenary units.
- Tiger Guard (heavy spear infantry)
- Handmaid Guard (medium sword cavalry)
- Mercenary Archers (light bow infantry)
- Mercenary Infantry (medium axe infantry)
- Mercenary Cavalry (medium spear cavalry)
As well as our two new factions, A World Betrayed sees a brand-new start date and brand-new challenges for the following returning factions:
- Cao Cao
- Liu Bei
- Yuan Shao
- Yuan Shu
- Liu Biao
- Zhang Yan
- Zheng Jiang
- Gongsun Zan
- Kong Rong
- Ma Teng
System Requirements Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – A World Betrayed
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows 7 64 Bit|
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00Ghz|
|Graphics:||GTX 650 Ti 1GB|HD 7850 1GB|Intel UHD Graphics 620|