We prevent fraudulent transactions
Buy online: Tools Up! is an exciting local co-op that tests your renovation and teamwork skills. Paint walls, tear off wallpaper, and move couches against the clock!
Gather your friends in this intensely fun local couch co-op game about home renovation and work your way to the top of a skyscraper in need of some work.
The owners of various apartments have left their homes in your hands. All they’ve given you is a blueprint of how their place should look. Cooperate with your friends to complete the task or make a mess trying!
Tools Up! is a local multiplayer game for up to four players. Work together against the clock and host a wild renovation party!
- Work hard – paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
- Play better together – join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
- Expect the unexpected – environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
- Lead the team – whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
- Join in the fun – simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.
Join Tools Up Co.—a crew of renovators eager to get their job done—in its mission to renovate lots of unique apartments. Be the home improvement pro you always wanted to be. Be Tools Up Co.
Race against the clock as you renovate the apartments, chase delivery men and earn a star (or maybe even stars?) for each level! Complete tasks to unlock more challenging missions. Hint: teamwork is the key.
Throw things to people in other rooms or… throw people to other rooms! There are no bad ideas when you’re racing against the clock. Dive in the pool, slide on ice, and avoid lava streams. Oh, yeah–lava streams. It's so easy you won't be able to mess it up! Right?
Tools Up! will show you that simple controls and a Party Mode will party up every party! Unlock levels in the campaign mode and master them in Party Mode. So grab your controllers and remember the first rule of Tools Up!—work hard and play hard!
System Requirements Tools Up!
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k|
|Graphics:||GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570|