We prevent fraudulent transactions
The Sinking City
Buy online: In the 1920s, on the East Coast of the United States, the half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, uncovering the truth of what has possessed the city and corrupted the minds of its inhabitants… and yours.
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
System Requirements The Sinking City
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Intel Core i3-4350 @3,6 GHz/AMD Phenom X6 @ 3 GHz|
|RAM:||6 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX, 2048 Mb/ATI R9 380X, 2048 Mb|