The Deluxe edition includes the digital version of :
- Starlink Game
- 5 Starships : Zenith, Neptune, Pulse, Lance, Nadir
- 9 Pilots : Mason, Judge, Chase, Hunter, Shaid, Levi, Razor, Eli, Kharl
- 15 Weapons: Flamethrower, Frost Barrage, Shredder, Levitator, Volcano, Imploder, Nullifier, Iron Fist, Alt. Freeze Ray, Crusher, Super Gatling, Shockwave, Alt. Gauss, Hailstorm, Alt. Meteor
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, lead a group of interstellar pilots as you build your own starship, explore the Atlas star system, and battle the vile Grax and his Forgotten Legion.
A STAR SYSTEM TO EXPLORE
Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas star system and discover its seven planets with their own ecosystem and wildlife.
A WHOLE NEW GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE
Mix and match pilots, starships and weapons to create the ship of your dreams and customize it to adapt to defeat the enemy.
DEEP RPG MECHANICS
Experience a deep gameplay with RPG mechanics, equip mods on your weapons and starships, unlock pilots abilities and make alliances with factions.
System Requirements Starlink: Battle for Atlas – Deluxe Edition
System Requirements Windows
||Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit only)
||Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz, AMD FX-6350 3.9 GHz
||2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
Minimum System Requirements For 1920×1080, 30 FPS.
Supported Intel CPUs at time of release:
- Intel 2nd gen: Intel Core i5-2500K or better
- Intel 3rd gen: Intel Core i5-3470 or better
- Intel 4th gen: Intel Core i5-4430 or better
- Intel 6th gen: Intel Core i5-6400 or better
- Intel 7th gen: Intel Core i3-7300 or better
- Intel 8th gen: Intel Core i3-8100 or better
- Intel 9th gen: Intel Core i3-9350 or better
Supported AMD CPUs at time of release:
- AMD FX series: AMD FX-6350 or better
- AMD Ryzen series: Ryzen3 1200 or better
Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release:
- GeForce GTX600 series: GeForce GTX 660 or better
- GeForce GTX700 series: GeForce GTX 760 or better
- GeForce GTX900 series: GeForce GTX 950 or better
- GeForce GTX10-Series: GeForce GTX 1050 or better
- GeForce RTX Series: GeForce RTX 2060 or better
Supported AMD cards at time of release:
- Radeon HD 7000 series: Radeon HD 7850 or better
- Radeon 200 series: Radeon R9 270 or better
- Radeon 300/Fury X series: Radeon R7 370 or better
- Radeon 400 series: Radeon RX 460 or better
- Radeon 500 series: Radeon RX 560 or better
- Radeon Vega series: RX Vega56 or better
Important note 1: Series or models of CPUs/GPUs not covered by the list above, are not officially supported and may not be able to run the game at all or in optimal conditions, due to technical limitations.