We prevent fraudulent transactions
Buy online: Sparklite is an action-adventure set in a whimsical and ever-changing land. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and save the Sparklite!
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in a whimsical and ever-changing land. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite!
Everything in the world is tied together by Sparklite… it's the life force of the planet, and the inhabitants have learned that it can be channeled safely. Or, for those brave or greedy enough, it can be consumed for a surge of power with grave consequences.
The Baron has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core. He mines Sparklite and burns/ consumes it to fuel his powerful war machines, but the pollution from the consumed Sparklite is corrupting the world. Animals have turned into violent monsters, and the environment is rotting away. But the world has a natural defense in its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes the world’s crust to fracture, rearranging the land and setting back the Baron’s efforts. If the Baron can obtain the core, he will gain the ability to create a new world where he has ultimate power.
Our hero, Ada, must travel to each zone of the world to shut down its Digsite, lowering the Baron’s defenses so that she can stop him before it’s too late…
- Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
- Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
- Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
- Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
- Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
- Hunt collectibles – Discover collectibles scattered throughout the world
- Buddy up! – Rescue Ada’s robotic sidekick to play local assistive co-op with a friend
System Requirements Sparklite
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows 7 or later|
|Graphics:||Onboard Intel Processor|